Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Cow Comedy Humpday (without the humpty)

Reduced sodium beef jerky with no "added" MSG.  THE SMALL PRINT:  "Except in hydrolyzed corn protein which contains naturally occuring MSG." Well shit, at least the sodium part is a good thing.

Avicii - "Levels" 
Sometimes I too get a good feeling.  Tonight though, I had to induce it by turn my "5 Star" music list on deafly loud volume and dance/run in place for 15min in the Winter cold garage so that I'm now sweating through every piece of clothing I'm wearing.  But damn do I feel 1000x better than when I walked in here to see my birthday bag chewed through by a pitbull puppy.  The music has remained loud so that I don't have to hear his constant puppy whine as he is locked on the side of the house behind bars.  All I hear is sweet sweaty music. :-)

SAP...  nope...not Spanish simulcast.  I wish.  Unfortunately that will be my next academic hurdle.

I never feel as alive is when I'm kicking, flailing to survive.  What is wrong with me?  It's just as bad as when I watch couples who can only know they love each other when they're fighting.  Without the friction of conflict, how do brains know they are existing in the correct dimension?

Think about that one for a while.  I'm sure I'll be back in less than a decade.